In this tutorial, we learn how to cut crown molding perfectly for your home. First, you will need to determine what spring angle your crown molding is. It comes in 38 degrees, 45 degrees, and 52 degrees. If you buy the wrong kind, it will not match your crown molding and will look odd. Once you have figured out what you need, you will need to cut the molding on the side that is on the back side of the bottom. You will also need to drop your block next to it to get it cut at the right angle. When finished, you can hang on your wall and have a great looking home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades