In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to cut a scarf joint in crown molding and coving. Scarf joint is simply two flat planes meeting on an angle relative to the axis of the stock being joined. Users will need a magic miter. The magic miter is a miter box for cutting miter joints at any angle in crown molding, baseboard, chair rails and more. Adjust the machine to a 45 degree angle and lock it. Put in the mold and cut it. Repeat the same step for the other side. This video will benefit those viewers who want to learn how to cut a scarf joint, using a magic miter. This video will benefit those viewers who are in the construction trades.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades