Cutting floor and wall tile with a tile cutter should not be a difficult job.
First, pull the handle all the way back. Place the tile into the tile cutter squarely against the tilestop. Bring the wheel up to the tile at the mark where you need to cut. Hold the tile as you push the handle forward with medium pressure. Score only once. Use only medium pressure pushing down on the handle while scoring. The wheel will drop off the front of the tile into the docking area. Push down on the handle until the tile snaps.
For a complete video walkthrough of the above steps, watch this tile cutting tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades