This video shows you how easy it is to cut and make holes in cement backer board. The first thing you want to have is safety glasses to protect your eyes. To make a punch out hole you have to draw an outline of the hole with a pencil or pen. Use a drill to make several holes inside your outline. A jigsaw will cut out your punch hole. Push the punch hole out. Make a straight cut by marking the front of the board with a pen and a straight edge and use the scoring knife along the straight edge to cut the board. Stand the board up and support it and make a cut with the scoring knife on the other side of the board at the cut.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades