Tim Carter demonstrates why simple pipe scaffolding is an excellent tool to use for outdoor painting projects.
There is an alternative for working on ladders if you feel they are unsafe or wobbly. Pipe scaffolding provides a way to work at those heights with stability and a nice flat platform.
Pipe scaffolding is a must for carpentry projects or painting your house. It can be assembled by one person. Simply start by attaching the diagonal bars between the end pieces. These cross braces lock into place on the scaffolds. The diagonal cross braces keep the scaffolding steady as it goes up in height. Be sure they are locked into place.
You can use 2 x 12 planks for platforms on the scaffolding. Or tool rental stores will have nice interlocking platforms. There are additional safety features and options available for your pipe scaffolding. They make great, safe and stable platforms.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades