In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to conceal screw heads. This video is from www.ultimatehandyman.co.uk. It is very easy to do. You will need a kit called screw digger and plug cutter set for size 8 or size 10 wood screws. Using the drill bit from the set, drill the hole. This will drill a hole for fitting a plug in addition to the hole for the screw. Now take a piece of similar wood and cut out a plug with the plug cutter tool as shown in the video. Drive the screw in to the hole and cut off the required length of the plug, apply some glue around it and fit it in to the hole above the screw. That‚Äôs it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades