This instructional video demonstrates how to coat ceilings with joint compound, without dripping mud on your face. Spackling is a delicate art, but anyone can create a perfectly smooth surface with a metal putty knife and a fresh bucket of joint compound. Spackling ceilings is one of the more difficult tasks in prepping a room for painting, but this video provides tips on how to lay down thin layers of putty to avoid heavy sanding after the spackle dries.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades