Ron Hazelton describes how to clean a faucet aerator to get a sputtering faucet flowing freely again. First unscrew the aerator housing, then remove the black rubber gasket and the aerator underneath. Next remove the screen from the housing. Rinse out the screen from both sides to remove debris. Use a needle to clean particles from the aerator holes, then rinse the aerator. Reassemble the housing (screen, then aerator, then gasket). Lastly, screw the housing back onto the faucet for a smooth water flow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades