Watch this video from This Old House to learn how to choose a leaf proof gutter.
1 Slide putty knife under roof shingles that are stuck down.
2 Insert gutter protector underneath the shingles, making sure it covers the front edge of gutter.
3 Fasten gutter protector to the roof and or gutter, as specified by the manufacturer.
4 If nails or screws are used, cover each with a dab of roofing cement.
5 Seal down the shingles with roofing cement.
6 Toss dry leaves onto roof and spray with hose to simulate rain; check to make sure the leaves wash off the roof and don't fall into the gutter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades