How to choose between a fireplace or a fire pit To choose between a fireplace or a fire pit you have to make a decision about what you want. If you want people to be able to sit around it you will want a fire pit. If you want to anchor a space then you will want a fireplace. The fireplace is normally made of cast concrete and cinder block. The inside is lined with fire brick to keep it from overheating. In an outdoor fireplace you will want to use gas logs because it is hard to control the smoke from real logs. The fireplace can be veneered with stones to give it a custom made look. Fire pits are better for sitting around and having conversation. You can also do custom fire water combinations that are not really fire pits or fire places. They are a very decorative item to put in a space. Budget and yard size are two very important points that should be factored into your decision. This is a great addition to a backyard space that can really add to the atmosphere and usability of your space.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades