In this video, we learn how to change your toilet into a silent toilet seat. A silent toilet seat will shut itself by going down slowly without the loud slam. To remove the old toilet seat, go to the back flaps and pop them up. Remove the plastic screws with a screwdriver and then set them aside. Replace this with your new toilet seat and screw the screws back into the back. Now, lift your seat and the lid up and tap them gently. After this, the toilet seat will slowly start to lower and close silently. Clean the joints around your toilet seat to keep it looking great, then you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades