In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to build a landscape retaining wall in a weekend. This video is from www.allanblock.com. You can do it by using the Europa collection from Allanblock. Get the installation details and the location of the nearest dealer from the website. Tolls you need are a shovel, hand compactor, wheel barrow, measuring tape, level, hammer, rake, broom and gloves. This project will require the AB Barcelona, AB Palermo and AB Dover blocks. The first step is to make a simple plan, draw the wall and determine its dimensions. See the landscapes guide to determine the amount materials required. Clear the area of any vegetation and organic materials. Starting at the base level, dig a trench 12‚Äù wide and 6‚Äù deep. Check and make the trench level. Thoroughly compact the trench with a hand compactor. Lay a layer of clean granular rock of 4‚Äù thickness to form a good foundation. Start laying the base layer with AB Barcelona blocks. Check and adjust each block for level and alignment. To build curves on the wall, remove one or both the wings of the blocks. After laying the base layer, fill the area in front of the blocks with soil. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades