In this tutorial, we learn how to build a backyard patio. First, determine the location keeping in mind other buildings and landscape features. There should be a retaining wall around the patio so measure out all the different dimensions. Position a cap block at the highest center location. Then, use a level to transfer the patio height over the proposed location. You will then have to figure out how many blocks you need. When you calculate your digging depth, take into account your foundation bed. Make sure to mark off your layout with stakes and strings. Dig a trench and follow your string lines. When you're finished installing the bricks you will have a beautiful patio. This will take a long time so make sure to do your best work and don't rush through!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades