In this video, we learn how to build a tipi. First, measure poles to make sure they are the same size, around 23 feet long. After this you will use a rope to tie the poles together so they are flat. To build the tipi, use the middle wooden pole to prop up in the very center. Make sure the rope is woven through the poles tightly and they are spaced apart. After these are secured together, you can bring them up into the air and set them against other poles to stand up. From here, decorate and use as your tipi as you'd like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades