Nine inch storage shelves are spaced and constructed in a practical way. It shows the right screws. This requires a drill some wood. The viewer is shown how to make a good back brace for the shelves. It shows how to make the shelving unit level. You learn the screw head must be flat. You are also shown how to put in a good support for underneath the shelves. It shows the center support being constructed. He shows how to set the shelves up so there is support from all sides and to make the shelving unit sturdy. He shows how to add even extra support. He shows how to put an endcap so the shelves look complete and finished. He finishes by showing that it is strong and can hold a lot of weight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades