Spiral steel staircases are extremely space efficient and sturdy, allowing people to climb to a higher floor by spiraling in a tight radius. Making one of these staircases requires some considerable skill in steel fabrication. This process involves cutting and molding the metal and using it to create a structure. Welding is also an important aspect to steel fabrication and can be used to build these spiral staircases.In this free video series, Wendell Moon, fabrication and welding expert, demonstrates some key components of building a spiral staircase including: choosing material shape, size, and gauge, attaching the stairs, pickets, hand rail, and platform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades