In this five-part video, learn the art of stair-making. If your deck or porch needs a new set of steps, why not do it yourself?
The StairGuide makes it easy to figure the rise and run of steps, and the nubbier of steps needed for a staircase. Building outdoor staircases is a project all homeowners can tackle. With a little help from these videos, learning carpentry skills can be fun.
Part 1: Introduction to "The Stair Guide"
-- How to calculate the rise and run
Part 2: Cutting Stringers and Closed Stringers
-- Rise and run; calculate the total number of steps
Part 3: Assembly of Staircase
-- Build a cedar 17 rise outdoor staircase with closed riser and stringer
Part 4: Intro to Stair Railing and Completion of Stairs
-- Completion of 17 riser
Part 5: Example Staircases
-- How to cut stringers for your deck steps
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades