In this Home and Garden video tutorial you will learn how to build a simple miter clamp. Chuck Miller in this video explains how simple and easy it is. When you glue in two parts together, you need to hold them in place so they join firmly. A simple way of doing this is by a miter clamp. Take a spring clamp, remove the protective seals from the end of the clamp, put some oil and drill a hole through it. Using a wooden block hold the jaws apart and screw in a fine threaded screw on both the jaws. You are now ready to use it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades