The video begins with a finished fence being shown as an example of what your final product should look like. The first step is to lay out straight lines with string to create the outline of fence parameter. To set the first post you must dig a five inch hole in the ground which the post is placed in. The post will be set along the string line spaced out about four inches evenly along the parameter. the holes must be filled in with rock or cement to set them securely. You must then nail boarders horizontally along the fence to give the fence a professional look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades