So many bench-top style tools are available today it's easy to accumulate several, including table saws, jointers, sanders, scroll saws, planers and others. With either purchased or shop-made individual stands, the tools can take up a lot of room. In this video tutorial, you'll learn to build a roll-around tool cabinet that can easily be rolled out for access to a variety of tools placed on top. It features a large bench top with locking rollers, and a huge storage cabinet beneath, which provides space for other bench-top or tool accessory storage with access from both front and back. When you aren't using any of the tools on the bench top, merely roll the cabinet against a wall or into a corner out of the way. For step-by-step instructions on building your own rolling tool cabinet, watch this DIY how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades