Following are the steps to describe how-to build a platform storage bed at a low cost:
1. All you need are the following materials: (Say a bed size of 16. 5 inch)4 sheets of plywood, 3 (1x4x8) plywood, 20 2-inch corner braces, 1 (1/4-inch) drywall screw, few nails.
2. Cut two of the plywood to 3 strips of width 15 and 3/4 inches.
3. Similarly cut the other two plywood of with 39 and 1/5 inches.
4. The remaining of these plywood must be cut into strips of width 2 inches each.
5. Now in the 15 and 3/4 inches plywood strips, cut the opening at the center.
6. Join the 80 inches and the 75 inches plywood using 20 corner braces. This will almost look like a rectangle box.
7. In the center join the 39 inch and 38 inch plywood using the 8 corner braces.
8. Place the 34x2 inch sheet at the top using the drywall screws.
9. Place the plywood sheet at the top of the cabinet and nail them forming a platform.
10. Paint your platform to your choice and lay your mattress above it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades