Instructions for building wall panels and posts using Alan Block materials. This is How-to Sheet #190, for the Courtyard Collection. Combine walls and posts in a three step process: build a post, build one wall off the post, then build a second wall off the first. Corner blocks help make perfect corners, and have one long and one short side. Offset the vertical seems by alternating. Blocks used for the wall include Dublin center-split, Dublin end-split, and York center-split. You will need to split some blocks with a chisel and hammer. Build two courses at a time, and once you have your posts all built then finish the wall. Finish the tops with post and wall caps, using masonry adhesive if desired to attach them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades