In this video, Andy Bell shows different ways of how to build temporary makeshift stairs for use during construction or remodeling projects. He will teach you how you can easily measure your own stringers (the sides of the stairs, that the steps rest on to cut them on your own, or, as he tells viewers, you can also build stair building kits that come with the stringers precut and ready for use. Learn about the variations of precut stringers, as well as their affordability! Then, the procedure to cut and place the steps, as well as the risers on the back of the steps. At the end of the video, the finished stairs are shown, so you can see how durable they are while still being easy to move when the project is finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades