In this how-to video, you will learn how to build a fire pit. This will be useful if you want to enhance your backyard. You will need the required fire pit tools such as 55 york blocks, 25 wall caps, two tubes of masonry adhesive, ten 50 pound bags of crushed rock, 6 50 pound bags of decorative rocks, and one metal fire ring. First determine the layout of the pit. Lay the blocks to the layout and adjust for a tight fit. Use a shovel to mark where the soil and grass will be removed. Remove the blocks and remove soil and grass marked out. Check to make sure it is level and then install the foundation pad. It should be placed on crushed rock. Use the shovel to smooth out the rocks and then compact it. Place four blocks to check if it is level or not. Place the base blocks and adjust for a tight fit. Check to make sure they are level and then add the second course. Make sure they offset the bottom. Now, line the inside circle with crushed rock so it is entirely covered. Use decorative rocks to surround the center and then place the fire ring. Add the wall caps to complete the look and secure them into place with the adhesive. You are now ready to use your fire pit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades