In this tutorial, we learn how to build deck stairs. First, you need to level out your work space and then use a tape measure to see how high your stairs will be from the top of the deck to the stairs. After you have these measurements, take your pieces of wood and use a framing square to measure out the pieces of the wood for the steps. After you have done this, you will need to place your piece of wood on the sides to create support, then create indentations inside of them. Place the wood in after this and then create a support underneath and secure all the parts. Once you do this, your stairs will be ready to walk on and safe!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades