Is your house heated by big clunky radiators? Are they eyesores that are taking up valuable space in each room? If so, you can build custom radiator covers that will attractively hide the metal monsters and provide you with a convenient shelf for storage or decorative pieces.
Radiators come in many shapes and sizes. Radiators that fit under windows are generally shorter. Radiators that heat larger rooms are usually bigger and deeper. Most likely you have several different sizes in your house, so you will need to measure each individual radiator and custom make a cover to fit each one. For complete, step-by-step instructions for building your own custom radiator covers, watch this friendly and straightforward DIY video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades