How to make a rustic coffee table from reclaimed pallet wood. My coffee table is a combination of pallet wood for the legs and frame, and an old painters plank for the top. The coffee table has a drawer which is perfect for the remote controls or the TV Guide. You could even use this coffee table as a TV Stand. I tried it and it looks really good.
I would love to see your version of my coffee table!! Please feel free to upload some pics to my DIY For Knuckleheads Facebook Page for all of us to admire :-)
Assorted planks from two old Hardwood Pallets.
One old Painters Plank @ 2.7 metres (9 foot)
Biscuits for the biscuit joiner.
Good quality wood glue.
500ml tin of Satin, Clear, Timber Varnish.
Turpentine to wash your paint brush.
One set of drawer runners.
One drawer handle
It took me, on and off, a whole weekend due to glue and paint drying times. You could add an extra day to that depending on the temperature.
Just over basic due to the construction and installation of the drawer.
Uncle Knackers :-)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades