Do you want to level a steep slope on your property or enclose an area for a decorative garden? Building a concrete block retaining wall is easier than you may think.
The concrete blocks used in this project interlock and require no mortar for constructing a pleasant, stepped slope. Each block has a lip that locks it to the previous row. Aside from the weight, these blocks are as easy to assemble as children's blocks. They are designed specifically to build relatively low walls up to 30" tall. For taller wall construction, you'll need to prepare for drainage, reinforcement and stability. For step-by-step instructions for this DIY project, watch this friendly, straight-forward how-to!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades