How to build a sandbox / sandpit using pallet wood. Using pallet wood is a really easy way to make a sandbox / sandpit and to top things off they're free! This is another one of my reclaimed wood projects that was a heap of fun to make. Like all pallet projects, it is a good idea to use Heat Treated Pallets as they are safe for handling.
With this pallet project, the variations are endless. It's all up your imagination.
What You'll Need.
About Six Pallets.( FREE!)
One sheet of 4mm Cement Sheet (1200mm x 900mm)
Nails and Screws
Five metres of clear water pipe.
Washed Sandbox Sand.
Time to Complete Project:
Till next time,
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades