Pallets, Pallets, Pallets. You have to love them! How to build an outdoor play kitchen for the kids using old pallets and recycled / reclaimed wood. I came up with the idea after seeing how my young son loved playing with the one at childcare. Pallet projects and Pallet Ideas are never far from my mind so l couldn't wait to get stuck into building my play kitchen.
Pallets can look a little heavy when you clump a couple together so l made sure this wasn't the case with this pallet project by breaking one of the pallets up.
As with all pallet furniture you have to work with the pallets imperfections. Don't be hung up on making it perfect. If you wanted it perfect then don't use pallet wood.
With the pallet kitchen l wanted it to look like it was from a comic book and l think l achieved that.
Here's the list the equipment you will need:
Packet of Screws.
Sandpaper (80 Grit and 120 Grit)
Paint or Crayons for the letters and Control Knobs.
Cake Tin: $1.00
Go grab some pallets and have some fun. Your kids will love you for it.
Thanks for watching and till next time, CHEERS?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades