This is a video tutorial describing how to build an outdoor couch for your porch. First measure out where you want to put your outdoor couch onto your porch. Then start building the first post. You should use concrete block to build this post. Then build out from the post the back wall of the couch with more concrete blocks. Then build the other post. Then stack the second course onto the first course. Then add the third course to the top of the second course. If you want then you can add a fourth course. Then build the back rest the next course by using adhesive tape. Then you should install the last course of the backrest and adjust the blocks with a dead blow hammer. Add the seat of the couch with more concrete blocks or a piece of wood then add the finishing touches to the couch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades