In this how to video, you will learn how to build a post. Court yard posts create beautiful accents to your yards. They can be used as entry monuments and fence posts. When using corner blocks, make sure the long sides are at the outside of the post. First, place these corner blocks in a square. Align the blocks with the square. Next, place four more blocks on top of the original blocks. Make sure the blocks touch two blocks. Keep on stacking them to the desired height. Add two post caps. Secure them with masonry adhesive. Your post is now finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades