This video illustrate us how to build a patio seating wall or wall panel. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all take all the requirements that is cap stone of the preferred shape, mortar, sand, stones, water, sponge.
Step 2: Now go the location on which the wall has to be build, remove any stone or tile present out there.
Step 3; Fill the gap with sand and on top of this place the stones in a queue.
Step 4: Now on the top of the stone layer place a dollop of mortar and again on this layer place a layer of stone.
Step 5: repeat the above steps until the desired wall length is achieved.
Step 6: Take care to remove any extra mortar squeezing of the wall.
Step 7: Al last place the cap stone on the top and smooth out the whole wall.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades