In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to building a bbq grilling station. The tools needed are a measuring tape, square, hammer and chisel, safety glasses, a deadblow hammer and work gloves. Select the location and measure the dimensions of the grilling station. Draw a simple plan using "How-to sheet #290" as your guide. This project will require five basic block shapes; AB Corner block, AB York block, AB Dublin block, AB Wall cap and AB Post cap. Mark the location of the first column and paste masking tape on the outer edges as a guide. Then mark the location of the second column leaving a gap for the grill as shown in the video and place masking tape along the outer edges. Place the 1st corner block using the how-to sheet and then place the next corner block with the long side facing out. Place the other blocks, check the level and using a carpenter's square, line up the corner blocks properly. Then begin the wall panel by installing a Dublin and alternating with York block. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades