In order to blank out and finish a drywall, you will need the following: a large putty knife and mud. You should begin at the top. Lay on a thin layer of mud. Put a little on your putty knife. Place your putty knife in the crevice, where the ceiling meets the wall and pull it down. Repeat. Do this, until you cover your working area. Then, go back over where you started and feather it. You will need to smooth it and even it out, without distressing the area that you did first. When you finish the upper part of the wall, then you should do the bottom part. Work your way around the room in that manner. Be careful not to leave lap marks. Allow it to dry. When it dries, you might have to do a little sanding.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades