This video shows the viewer how to correctly use acid stain to stain a floor. In the video the acid stain is applied to a floor using in a spray. This is done using a device similar to one used to apply weed killer to plants; another suggestion would be with a watering can that has an adjustable nozzle. Basically the acid stain can be applied with any device that can be used to apply the acid in a thin and even layer. This stops the acid from staining the floor in an uneven manner and helps to create a consistent overall effect. For more information and a real life demonstration of how the acid stain is applied please watch the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades