Danny Lipford improves the look of this home with vinyl siding. See how to add vinyl siding to your home in this video tutorial.
To finish off the front gable of this brick ranch style house, a vinyl product from Crane Performance Siding was used that is made to resemble individually applied cedar shakes. The panels are exceptionally rigid and lock together tightly to provide a realistic appearance.
Crane also makes foam backed lap siding known as Craneboard that also has an authentic looking profile as well as providing additional insulation value to the home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades