In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to add strength to a landscape patio wall. For reinforcement, users should insert metal pipes down through the wall. To do this, users will need a sledgehammer, 1/3" pipe and a large diameter pipe cutter. Determine the length of the pipe by adding 2 feet to the actual length of the wall. Cut the pipe to the length and insert the pipe down through a large diameter hole on the wall. Remove the surrounding blocks and use the sledgehammer to drive the pipe down. Now place back the top blocks. Finish the wall by adding wall caps. This video will benefit those viewers who have a patio wall and would like to learn how to make the wall stronger in case of a storm or an accident that could destroy the wall.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades