In this video, we learn how to install crown molding outside bullnose corners. An outside corner is normally seen as a radius corner. You will need three pieces of molding and move the blade to 22.5 degrees. Put the first piece in flat and then cut it straight down. Then, grab the other piece and turn it upside down and cut it straight down. From here, you will have a right and left piece at 22 degrees. Last, grab your center piece and cut it from the top. Then, flip the molding side down and make a cut from the edge line over 3/4" for the radius of the corner. When finished, you'll be ready to install the molding on your wall!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades