Here's a video that shows how to create a square dead end molding for additional design to your household. 1. Take the two pieces of crown molding and move them to the power saw. 2. Set the saw to 45 degrees right and cut a 90 degree outside corner in one of the moldings by setting it flat against the fence with the bottom of the molding up. 4. On the other piece of molding flip it upside down as compared to the first molding and make the same cut. 5. Now, move the saw to 0 degrees. 6. Take the second molding that was cut and look at the line at the back side and make the cut in that line. 7. Glue this piece of the cut portion and to the first moldings or the longer piece and mount it in your wall to get a finished dead end look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades