This video explains how to caulk hard to reach areas with a drinking straw. The instructor begins by showing the needed tools for this project, which included duck tape and a drinking straw. The first step to prepare the drinking straw is to cut one end with four small cuts so it can be fit over the caulking tip and ducked taped securely. You must then insert the caulking gun with the straw adaptation into the hard to reach area and apply pressure slowly so the straw does not get damaged from excessive pressure. After the caulk has been apply to the hard to reach area, the project area can then be covered with the final coating of caulk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades