How to Make an Awesome $7.50 Planter Box
How to build a simple planter box from reclaimed pallet wood and hardwood fence palings. Planter boxes come in all shapes and sizes and mine is a little different than most. It's taller and narrower than many of the ones you see.
I really like the design because it's a bit different and it doesn't take up much room due to its narrowness. It would be great on a balcony, deck or next to the front door.
There are no set rules regarding how big or small you have to make your planter box. It all depends where the planter box is going and how many plants you want grow in it and how big those plants are going to be.
- Link for conversion chart
- Pallet Wood or Hardwood Fence Palings: Approx 19 Lengths at 700mm long.
- Exterior Grade Pine 90mm x 35mm: Two lengths at 2400mm (8 foot)
- Each length is cut down the middle to make two pieces.
- Exterior Grade Screws: 100 in total.
- One roll of Garden Matting: Optional.
- One Weekend.
I hope you enjoyed my video of how to make a planter box. Thanks for watching and l'll see you all soon.